Nolan, Domi wear visors
Nolan wore a protective visor, and Toronto enforcer Tie Domi also wore a visor.
"I'm tired of sitting and watching," he said. "Being able to play is great."
Domi talked about wearing the visor after Toronto's Darcy Tucker also sustained an eye injury after a high-stick on Jan. 20, but Domi didn't until Saturday. Domi took it off his helmet before fighting Ottawa's Shane Hnidy in the first period.
Domi said he probably won't wear a visor again.
"It's tough. At least I tried. If something happens I can explain to my wife and kids that I didn't feel comfortable doing my job with that thing on," Domi said. "It looks like your looking through a mirror. It's really difficult."
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Brassard, Rangers agree on five-year deal
- Reimer agrees to two-year deal with Leafs
- Bruins add NHL vet Sacco to coaching staff
- Eller agrees to 4-year deal with Canadiens
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Toronto Maple Leafs 16'' Tiffany Lamp