Leafs trade Jackman to Penguins
Jackman had two goals and four assists in 29 games with Toronto this season.
Berehowsky, who is from Toronto, had five goals and 16 assists in 47 games with Pittsburgh. He was Toronto's first-round pick in the 1990 draft and played in 540 career games with Toronto.
The Penguins on Wednesday also recalled defenseman Rob Scuderi from their Wilkes-Barre/Scranton farm team. He had 13 points in 48 games with the club.
The moves came after the Penguins said forward Steve McKenna most likely will miss the rest of the season with a torn chest muscle.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Reimer agrees to two-year deal with Leafs
- Bruins add NHL vet Sacco to coaching staff
- Eller agrees to 4-year deal with Canadiens
- Avalanche announce 2-year deal for O'Reilly
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Pittsburgh Penguins 60'' 3-Shade Billiard Lamp