Wolfmeyer's trial to start Tuesday
Wolfmeyer broke into tears several times in U.S. District Court in East St. Louis on Wednesday as potential jurors were asked questions.
Judge William Stiehl said opening arguments will begin Tuesday, with the trial scheduled to run through Sept. 16.
Prosecutors have said Danton's agent, David Frost, was the intended victim of the plot. Frost wasn't hurt and has maintained he wasn't the target.
The plot unraveled when the would-be hit man turned out to be a police informant, and Danton pleaded guilty July 16 to a related charge.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Blue Jackets give Dubinsky 6-year extension
- Coyotes ink forward Moss to one-year deal
- Twin $84M Blackhawks deals for Kane, Toews
- Schneider signs multiyear deal with Devils
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's St. Louis Blues T.J. Oshie #74 USA Hockey T-Shirt