Wolfmeyer says she knew nothing of a plot
Katie Wolfmeyer testified today in her own defense at her murder conspiracy trial in an East St. Louis federal court. She says she never heard the words "kill" and "murder" until she spoke with agents from the FBI.
The 19-year-old is accused of conspiring with Danton in a murder-for-hire plot to kill Danton's agent. No one was injured. Danton pleaded guilty in July.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Canes captain Staal has core muscle surgery
- Wild re-sign winger Fontaine to 2-year deal
- Frolik remains with Jets, agrees to 1-year deal
- Tatar agrees to 3-year deal with Red Wings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Touch by Alyssa Milano Women's St. Louis Blues Morgan T-Shirt