Preds winger to Finns; Sabres center goes Swiss
Hall, signed with the Finnish second-division team KalPa. Hall had 13 goals and 14 assists in 79 games for the Predators last season.
Connolly is playing for the Swiss club Langnau. He missed the entire 2003-04 season because of a head injury during an exhibition game a year ago. Connolly, the fifth overall pick in the 1999 entry draft, had 12 goals and 13 assists in 80 games the previous season.
About 25 percent of the NHL's 700 players have gone to Europe to play during the lockout. Most of these players have lockout clauses that permit them to return to North America if and when the labor dispute ends.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Vanek helping authorities in federal probe
- Leafs hire analytics guru Dubas as asst. GM
- Rangers, Zuccarello avoid arbitration with deal
- Stars agree to four-year deal with Roussel
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Buffalo Sabres Pub Table