Blues defenseman suffers shoulder separation
Brewer, 26, was injured during a hit late in the first period during Wednesday's 2-0 win against the Columbus Blue Jackets on the road.
Team physician Dr. Rick Wright found Brewer had a separation of the AC joint in his right shoulder, the Blues said.
Brewer, 6-3, 220 pounds, has played in all 18 games this season. He's had 4 goals and 2 assists.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Penguins sign forward Spaling to 2-year deal
- Goalie Lehner signs extension with Senators
- Canes captain Staal has core muscle surgery
- King, L.A. agree to 3-year, $5.85 million deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's St. Louis Blues T.j. Oshie #74 Usa Hockey T-shirt