Goalie Burke fractures finger in practice
Burke suffered a non-displaced fracture of the distal phalanx of the finger, which was placed in a splint by team medical director Dr. Ira Gutentag. He will be re-evaluated by team staff next week.
Burke is 11-9-3 with a 2.92 goals-against average and a .892 save percentage in 28 games this season.
In a related move, the Lightning recalled netminder Gerald Coleman from the Springfield Falcons of the American Hockey League. Coleman is 13-17-3 with a 3.54 GAA and a .890 save percentage for the Falcons.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Avs goalie Varlamov has charges dropped
- Capitals' Ovechkin scores 400th career goal
- Vanek lifts Islanders past slumping Rangers
- Rinne's recovery from hip infection delayed
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Tampa Bay Lightning 16 oz Colossal Wrap Tumbler