Leafs re-sign goaltender Aubin to one-year deal
TORONTO -- The Maple Leafs saw enough of J.S. Aubin to offer him a new contract.
Toronto on Wednesday re-signed Aubin to a one-year contract.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
Since being recalled from the Toronto Marlies of the American Hockey League on March 14, Aubin has gone 6-0-2 with a 2.19 goals-against average and a .925 save percentage.
In 176 career NHL games with Pittsburgh and Toronto, the 28-year-old native of Montreal is 69-72-13 with a 2.88 GAA and a .902 save percentage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Ducks beat Kings after tying goal waived off
- Iginla's 2 goals give Bruins 8th straight win
- Bishop gets 31st win to set Lightning record
- Canadiens storm back to down Sens in OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Gear For Sports Men's Toronto Maple Leafs Royal Hoodie