Wild re-sign enforcer Boogaard, add Radivojevic
The 24-year-old Boogaard recorded a team-high 158 penalty minutes in 65 games as a rookie last year, emerging as one of the league's top brawlers. The 6-foot-7, 250-pound winger had two goals and six points and ranked 12th in the league, first among rookies, in penalty minutes.
Radivojevic had eight goals and 14 points in 64 games with the Flyers last season. He had his best season in 2002-03 when he had 12 goals and 27 points in 79 games for the Phoenix Coyotes.
Terms of the deals were not disclosed.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Blue Jackets give Dubinsky 6-year extension
- Coyotes ink forward Moss to one-year deal
- Twin $84M Blackhawks deals for Kane, Toews
- Schneider signs multiyear deal with Devils
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Philadelphia Flyers Kimmo Timonen #44 Orange T-Shirt