Pens get Rangers' Moore in three-team deal with Preds
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Dominic Moore was on the move Wednesday afternoon.
Moore, 25, played in all 82 games for the Rangers last season, recording nine goals and nine assists. A penalty-killing specialist, he finished second on the team in shorthanded time on the ice. He has nine goals and 12 assists in 87 career games, all with the Rangers.
Hall, also 25, had 14 goals and 15 assists in 75 games with the Predators in 2005-06. He has recorded 43 goals and 42 assists in 234 career games after breaking into the league with Nashville in 2002-03.
A 26-year-old from the Czech Republic, Pivko had 12 goals and 57 assists in 69 games with Milwaukee of the American Hockey League this past season. He has played in one game in his NHL career, going scoreless for Nashville at Colorado on November 24, 2003.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Ducks beat Kings after tying goal waived off
- Iginla's 2 goals give Bruins 8th straight win
- Bishop gets 31st win to set Lightning record
- Canadiens storm back to down Sens in OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's New York Rangers Royal Succeed Quarter-Zip Jersey Fleece Pullover