Rangers D Rozsival to have surgery, miss 2 weeks
Rozsival will undergo a procedure to repair a medial meniscus tear. The surgery will be performed by Dr. Andrew Feldman and Dr. Anthony Maddalo at St. Vincent's Hospital on Wednesday afternoon.
Rozsival, 27, tied for the league lead last season with a plus-minus rating of plus-35. He also played in all 82 games and led the Rangers in scoring among defensemen with 30 points.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- DeBoer fired by Devils after 3-plus seasons
- Sheldon Kennedy selected to Order of Canada
- Pens' Downie, Greiss diagnosed with mumps
- U.S. defeats Finland in world junior opener
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Women's New York Rangers Mark Messier #11 Prelude Blue Long Sleeve Jersey