Rangers D Rozsival to have surgery, miss 2 weeks
Rozsival will undergo a procedure to repair a medial meniscus tear. The surgery will be performed by Dr. Andrew Feldman and Dr. Anthony Maddalo at St. Vincent's Hospital on Wednesday afternoon.
Rozsival, 27, tied for the league lead last season with a plus-minus rating of plus-35. He also played in all 82 games and led the Rangers in scoring among defensemen with 30 points.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars 'happy' Peverley able to visit practice
- Bruins win 7th straight for top spot in East
- Marleau, Pavelski power Sharks to SO win
- Blues stay on top with 3rd-period barrage
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's New York Rangers Kelly Green McNary Hoodie