Wild winger Gaborik sidelined with groin injury
The right winger left early in the third period of Friday night's 2-1 loss to the Anaheim Ducks.
General Manager Doug Risebrough told the Star Tribune that Gaborik would return to the Twin Cities with the team Sunday morning to be evaluated by team doctors.
"I don't know anything," Risebrough said when asked whether he had a timetable for how long Gaborik would be out. "We won't know until we get back."
Asked whether he's worried, Risebrough said: "I don't know. I have no idea. He hasn't seen the doctors."
Gaborik, who signed a $19 million, three-year contract in July, has four goals and three assists in seven games this season.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Jagr sets mark for game winners in victory
- Sutter SO goal lifts Penguins over Rangers
- Steen, Blues agree to 3-year, $17.4M extension
- Wild put Harding on IR to work on MS meds
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Zephyr Minnesota Wild Black Element Flex Hat