Peca says he'll return for first round of playoffs
The Leafs pulled into a tie on points with Carolina for the eighth and final playoff berth in the Eastern Conference with a 4-3 overtime win over Ottawa on Saturday night.
Peca was on the ice for about 25 minutes earlier in the day.
"At the end of the skate, my feet hurt more than anything because I haven't been in skates for so long," he said. "It felt a lot better than I thought it would. I was able to do a lot of things I thought would be difficult to do for the first time."
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Pens' Letang cleared to practice after stroke
- Stars-Jackets game rescheduled for April 9
- Flyers beat Penguins for second straight day
- Sharks shrug off Rangers to win 6th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Custom Men's Toronto Maple Leafs White Away Premier Jersey