Stanley Cup champs extend defensemen O'Donnell, Huskins
The 35-year-old O'Donnell scored 17 points in 79 games last season, his second with the Stanley Cup champions. During the playoffs, O'Donnell appeared in 21 games and had two points in helping the Ducks to the title. The 12-year NHL veteran was acquired from Phoenix in 2006 in exchange for Joel Perrault.
The 27-year-old Huskins made his NHL debut with the Ducks last season, appearing in 33 games during the regular season and 21 in the playoffs.
Dixon spent last season with Wilkes-Barre/Scranton of the AHL. The 21-year-old center was selected by Pittsburgh in the seventh round of the 2003 NHL draft.
Brent made his NHL debut with the Ducks last season, appearing in 15 games and scoring one point. The 23-year-old was selected by Anaheim in the third round of the 2004 draft.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Pens' Letang cleared to practice after stroke
- Stars-Jackets game rescheduled for April 9
- Flyers beat Penguins for second straight day
- Sharks shrug off Rangers to win 6th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's Anaheim Ducks Big Logo Grey Hoodie