McLaren has arthroscopic surgery on left knee
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Sharks defenseman Kyle McLaren underwent minor arthroscopic surgery this week on his injured left knee.
McLaren, placed on injured reserve Sunday, won't return to San Jose's lineup until next week at the earliest. He missed most of the Sharks' practices over the last three weeks while resting in an effort to avoid Monday's cleanup surgery, which the defenseman also underwent last season.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Pens' Letang cleared to practice after stroke
- Stars-Jackets game rescheduled for April 9
- Flyers beat Penguins for second straight day
- Sharks shrug off Rangers to win 6th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Custom Men's San Jose Sharks Black Third Premier Jersey