Burke joins Coyotes' front office as director of prospect development
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Former Phoenix goalie Sean Burke has joined the Coyotes' front office as director of prospect development.
Burke played parts of five seasons with the Coyotes from 1999-2004 during his 18-year NHL career.
Burke appeared in 211 games for the Coyotes with a 97-78-29 record and a 2.39 goals against average.
He played in 830 NHL games with New Jersey, Hartford-Carolina, Vancouver, Philadelphia, Florida, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Tampa Bay. He represented Phoenix in the 2001 and 2002 NHL All-Star games and was part of the Canadian team in the 1988 and 1992 Winter Olympics.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Vanek helping authorities in federal probe
- Leafs hire analytics guru Dubas as asst. GM
- Rangers, Zuccarello avoid arbitration with deal
- Stars agree to four-year deal with Roussel
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Zephyr Men's Phoenix Coyotes Viper Red/Black Adjustable Hat