Carolina's Eaves to miss 2-3 weeks after shoulder surgery
The Southeast Division leaders said Thursday that Eaves would have surgery Friday at a hospital in Cary. Team officials say Eaves is expected to be out two to three weeks.
Eaves missed the Hurricanes' 3-2 shootout loss Tuesday to Washington with the flu.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Getzlaf scores, is injured in win over Stars
- Penguins erase 2-goal deficit, top Jackets
- Weise scores in OT, lifts Habs over Lightning
- Flyers goalie Mason out for Game 1 vs. Rangers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Custom Men's Carolina Hurricanes Red Home Premier Jersey