Salary-cap casualty Parrish signs on with Stars for one-year deal
Parrish signed a one-year, $500,000 contract.
The 31-year-old winger played in 66 games with the Wild last season and had 16 goals and 14 assists. Minnesota bought out the final three years of Parrish's contract in July, making him a salary-cap casualty.
He's been bothered by injuries and never fully gained the trust of Wild coach Jacques Lemaire.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars 'happy' Peverley able to visit practice
- Bruins win 7th straight for top spot in East
- Marleau, Pavelski power Sharks to SO win
- Blues stay on top with 3rd-period barrage
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's Minnesota Wild Zarley Black Crew Sweatshirt