Roenick to miss time with shoulder injury
Roenick, 38, was injured when he was checked into the boards by Ducks defenseman Brett Festerling. There was no penalty called, but Roenick said he could feel his shoulder pop on the hard check.
He missed a couple of shifts, had the shoulder popped back, and stayed in the game.
Roenick had an MRI exam Friday, the results of which are not known yet.
The Sharks, with the best record in the league, called up forward Lukas Kaspar from AHL Worcester.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Kirilenko ends engagement to Caps' Ovechkin
- Leafs, defenseman Franson avoid arbitration
- Rangers agree to terms with vet Stempniak
- Kulikov signs 3-year deal to stay with Panthers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's San Jose Sharks 2013 Center Ice Collection Teal Polo