Zubov to undergo hip surgery, out indefinitely
DALLAS -- Stars defenseman Sergei Zubov will undergo hip surgery next month and will be out indefinitely.
Zubov, 38, has missed eight games after injuring his hip last month. He also sat out the first 12 games this season while recovering from a preseason hip injury. Zubov ranks third among active NHL defensemen in career assists and points.
Lundqvist, who missed 21 games with a shoulder injury, had one assist in nine games with the Stars.
Ott had sat out 11 games after he broke a bone in his hand. He has two goals, four assists and 51 penalty minutes this season.
Conner posted five assists in 12 games with the Stars.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Kunitz, Crosby lead Pens to 6th straight win
- Kings' Jones keeps win streak going vs. Sharks
- Miller lifts Sabres to rare 2-game win streak
- Flyers stun Jackets on Giroux's 2 late goals
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- College Concepts Men's Dallas Stars Hunter Green/Gold Empire Flannel Pants