Zubov to undergo hip surgery, out indefinitely
DALLAS -- Stars defenseman Sergei Zubov will undergo hip surgery next month and will be out indefinitely.
Zubov, 38, has missed eight games after injuring his hip last month. He also sat out the first 12 games this season while recovering from a preseason hip injury. Zubov ranks third among active NHL defensemen in career assists and points.
Lundqvist, who missed 21 games with a shoulder injury, had one assist in nine games with the Stars.
Ott had sat out 11 games after he broke a bone in his hand. He has two goals, four assists and 51 penalty minutes this season.
Conner posted five assists in 12 games with the Stars.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Pens' Letang cleared to practice after stroke
- Stars-Jackets game rescheduled for April 9
- Flyers beat Penguins for second straight day
- Sharks shrug off Rangers to win 6th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Dallas StarsTeam Logo Kelly Green Practice Flexfit Hat