Canucks defenseman Salo breaks rib in first game back from injury
The team made the announcement at practice Friday.
Salo, who had just returned to the lineup after missing three games with a groin injury, left the ice. No penalty was called on the play.
Salo has two goals and eight assists in 25 games this season.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars 'keep rolling,' outlast NHL-best Blues
- Stars' Peverley undergoing tests on heart
- Fleury blanks Capitals as Penguins sweep
- NHL GMs to recommend changes for faceoffs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Edmonton Oilers Royal Signature Fleece Hoodie