Bergeron has 'lower body injury'
Bergeron suffered a "lower body injury" Friday against the New York Islanders on Friday. Wild assistant general manager Tom Lynn said Monday that Bergeron will be sidelined for "a matter of weeks, not days."
Bergeron leads Wild defensemen with 16 points.
"He's limping around pretty good," Lynn said, according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Avs expect Duchene to miss entire 1st round
- Flyers goalie Mason out for Game 2 vs. Rangers
- Oshie back for Blues after missing 3 games
- Bruins' Lucic fined $5K for spear in Game 1
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Minnesota Wild Jason Pominville #29 Player Replica Red T-Shirt