Crosby sidelined by sore groin
Crosby was injured Sunday in a loss to Washington and said Wednesday, "It just hasn't improved a whole lot." He practiced Monday but left Tuesday's practice after only a few minutes.
Crosby is day to day, and it is uncertain how many games he can play during Pittsburgh's five-game road trip, which begins Friday in Chicago. He has missed only one previous game to injury this season.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Iginla's 2 goals give Bruins 8th straight win
- Bishop gets 31st win to set Lightning record
- Canadiens storm back to down Sens in OT
- Read, Flyers shut out short-handed Penguins
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Women's Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby #87 Home Black Premier Player Jersey