Report: Penguins D Orpik back Saturday
Orpik has been out since Nov. 10 because of an unspecified injury.
"I think I'm in as long as all goes well tomorrow," Orpik told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette after the Penguins' practice on Friday.
Orpik had been wearing a cast on his right knee.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars 'keep rolling,' outlast NHL-best Blues
- Stars' Peverley undergoing tests on heart
- Fleury blanks Capitals as Penguins sweep
- NHL GMs to recommend changes for faceoffs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Pittsburgh Penguins Brooks Orpik #44 Home Black Premier Jersey