Holmstrom suffers left knee injury
Holmstrom missed 13 games in January because of a broken foot and returned for three games before sitting out Tuesday night in St. Louis because of a knee injury. He returned Thursday night against San Jose, then left in the first period Saturday night.
If he can't play in the Olympics, Holmstrom might be replaced by teammate Johan Franzen, who played his third game following surgery on his left knee.
Holmstrom has 15 goals and 24 points in 47 games this season.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Vanek helping authorities in federal probe
- Leafs hire analytics guru Dubas as asst. GM
- Stars agree to four-year deal with Roussel
- Ducks bring back Vatanen on 2-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Zephyr Men's USA Hockey Uppercut Navy/Red Flex Hat