Coyotes' Prucha leaves on a stretcher
The Coyotes said Prucha was conscious and taken to a hospital for evaluation.
Neal checked Prucha into the boards near the penalty box area and Prucha struck his head and crumpled to the ice with 15:59 remaining in the period.
Prucha lay on his back for about 7 minutes while emergency personnel strapped him to a gurney before rolling him off the ice. No penalty was called on the play.
Coyotes center Martin Hanzal, Prucha's Czech Republic countryman, picked a fight with Neal a few minutes later, landing several punches.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Jagr passes Yzerman as Devils beat Sens
- Steen, Blues agree to 3-year, $17.4M extension
- Wild put Harding on IR to work on MS meds
- Lucic softens: Still proud of Vancouver roots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Phoenix Coyotes Teammate Logo