Backup Brodeur re-signs with Senators
The 27-year-old Brodeur was recalled to Ottawa twice last season, going 3-0-0 with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .966 save percentage. He went 13-13-2 with a 3.06 GAA and .899 save percentage in 36 games for Binghamton.
Terms of his new, two-way contract were not disclosed Wednesday.
The 6-foot-2 native of Calgary was the 211th overall pick by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2003 NHL draft.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Struggling Flames fire GM Feaster, assistant
- Wings' Howard hurts knee; Zetterberg to IR
- Canes' Semin activated from IR after 12 games
- Capitals loan Neuvirth to AHL for conditioning
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Ottawa Senators Red Viper Performance Jacket