Mikael Samuelsson out with concussion
Samuelsson appeared to get hurt in a collision with St. Louis center Vladimir Sobotka late in Sunday night's 3-2 loss to the Blues.
Head coach Alain Vigneault said after practice Monday that Samuelsson has a mild concussion and that the team is following the "concussion protocol."
Those guidelines dictate Samuelsson can't play until he is symptom free for at least a week, meaning he will miss at least three games.
The 33-year-old Swede set career highs with 30 goals and 53 points last season, but has six goals in 25 games this year and was dropped to the third line.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars 'keep rolling,' outlast NHL-best Blues
- Stars' Peverley undergoing tests on heart
- Fleury blanks Capitals as Penguins sweep
- NHL GMs to recommend changes for faceoffs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Vancouver Canucks Leader Navy Quarter-Zip Pullover Jacket