Daymond Langkow OK for full practice
The veteran center broke a bone in his neck when he was hit by teammate Ian White's shot on March 21, 2010, during a game in Minnesota.
The 34-year-old resumed skating with teammates about two weeks ago and traveled with the team on its recent four-game trip. He practiced with the team and skated with the coaching staff after practices, though there's still no timetable for his return to games.
There had been fears Langkow's injury would be career-ending. He suffered a setback last summer trying to prepare for training camp.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Avs goalie Varlamov has charges dropped
- Sharks star rookie Hertl likely out a month
- Gaborik breaks collarbone in 1st game back
- Predators rookie Jones hit in face with puck
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Calgary Flames Two Pack Backseat Utility Mats