Jan Hejda suspended two games
Updated: April 2, 2011, 1:39 PM ETBy Pierre LeBrun | ESPN.com
Hejda, who will lose $21,505 in salary, got a two-minute elbowing penalty for the play 1:05 into the second period of Friday night's game.
The Blackhawks won the game 4-3 in a shootout.
Pierre LeBrun covers the NHL for ESPN.com.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Struggling Flames fire GM Feaster, assistant
- St. Louis' SO goal delivers Lightning by Wings
- Jackets pounce early, extend Rangers' skid
- Iginla seals it as Bruins hold on vs. Oilers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MORE FROM ESPN CHICAGO
- Old Time Hockey Men's Chicago Blackhawks Chalker Heathered Red T-Shirt