Tim Thomas among Vezina finalists
Thomas rebounded from offseason hip surgery, and the 2009 Vezina winner was 35-11-9, with a league-record .938 save percentage and league-leading 2.00 goals-against average. He had nine shutouts.
Thomas acknowledged the nomination, but kept his comments pretty brief.
"I'm very happy to hear that, obviously," Thomas said. "After last year, wasn't quite sure if I'd ever hear that again. So, obviously I'm very happy."
Rinne was third (2.12 GAA) and second (.930 save percentage) overall.
Luongo posted a 38-15-7 record and helped the Canucks reach a franchise-best 54-19-9 record and the Presidents' Trophy.
The winner will be announced at the NHL awards ceremony June 22 in Las Vegas.
Information from ESPNBoston.com's Brendan Hall and The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Pens' Neal banned five for intentional knee
- Malkin scores in return as Pens top Jackets
- Senators' Spezza scores SO winner vs. Flyers
- Penguins place Orpik on IR with concussion
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
- Reebok Men's Boston Bruins Center Ice Collection Grey/Gold Draft Flexfit Hat