Ducks' Brown won't face suspension
Stanley Cup Playoffs Blog
Check out the latest updates and analysis from the 2009 Stanley Cup playoffs as our NHL crew weighs in:
• 2009 Playoffs blog
Brown landed a blow to Hudler's head in the first period of Game 1 on Friday night.
He was given a major penalty for interference, leading to Detroit scoring a tying goal, and a game misconduct that ended his night.
The game was delayed briefly while Hudler was helped off the ice and blood was scraped off it. A towel was pressed against a big cut above Hudler's left eye.
Hudler returned to the game in the second period, helping the defending Stanley Cup champions win 3-2 to stay undefeated in the playoffs.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars 'keep rolling,' outlast NHL-best Blues
- Stars' Peverley undergoing tests on heart
- Fleury blanks Capitals as Penguins sweep
- NHL GMs to recommend changes for faceoffs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Anaheim Ducks Leader Black Quarter-Zip Pullover Jacket