Draper might not play Game 3
DETROIT -- Red Wings coach Mike Babcock says Kris Draper is able to play but he might sit the gritty forward in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals.
Stanley Cup Playoffs Blog
Check out the latest updates and analysis from the 2009 Stanley Cup playoffs as our NHL crew weighs in:
• 2009 Playoffs blog
Babcock said Monday he's reluctant to change his lineup because his team is leading the Pittsburgh Penguins 2-0.
Pavel Datsyuk, who has been out with a foot injury, is not expected to play Tuesday night at Pittsburgh.
The defending champions beat the Penguins in the first two games of the series, taking a 2-0 lead against them for the second straight year in the Cup finals.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Peverley gets standing ovation at Stars game
- Penguins' Neal diagnosed with concussion
- Backstrom to get silver medal despite drug test
- Lundqvist ties Richter for Rangers' win record
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Gear For Sports Youth Detroit Red Wings Red Hockey Hoodie