Sean Bergenheim out for Game 6
Dana Tyrell took Bergenheim's spot in the lineup.
Bergenheim took part in Wednesday's morning skate, but did not wear full equipment and did not last the whole skate. He played just 4:19 in Game 5 before leaving with a lower-body injury.
Lightning coach Guy Boucher said doctors would examine Bergenheim later in the day. The Lightning trail Boston 3-2 in the series and must win to force a seventh game Friday in Boston.
"Obviously, when you take somebody out that's been a big part of our playoffs, it does take some chemistry out. I've got to find that," Boucher said Wednesday morning. "I had to struggle with that the second period last game and the third period kind of found what I wanted."
Scott Burnside covers the NHL for ESPN.com.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley out for season after collapse
- GM: Tortorella talk 'rumor and speculation'
- Backlund, Flames bombard struggling Ducks
- Canucks win SO; Kesler hurt, out 'a while'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Boston Bruins Black Score NHL Full-Zip Hoodie