Preds' Arnott doubtful, Legwand game-time decision vs. Wings
The Predators' plight appears just as daunting for Game 6 as it did for Friday's game.
The Red Wings lead the best-of-seven series 3-2.
Neither played in Game 5 in Detroit on Friday -- Arnott because of illness and Legwand because of a deep bone bruise in his left foot.
Arnott was scheduled to see a doctor Saturday afternoon. He was at Saturday's optional practice but was not available to the media.
"It seems like it's the flu or food poisoning, or something like that,'' Trotz told the Nashville newspaper. "But hopefully he'll be fine [on Sunday] and ready to go.''
Legwand remained in a walking boot and said he is "day-to-day." The foot injury kept him out for 14 games, including the first two of the playoffs.
"We'll give it the day off and we'll see what happens,'' Legwand said, according to the paper.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Brassard, Rangers agree on five-year deal
- Reimer agrees to two-year deal with Leafs
- Bruins add NHL vet Sacco to coaching staff
- Eller agrees to 4-year deal with Canadiens
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Nashville Predators Navy Traverse Fleece Jacket