Brazil's sports minister said Thursday that he "lamented material and opinions in the press" that the Rio Olympics might be canceled because of the Zika virus outbreak.
- IAAF investigating claims of doping in China
- Ennis-Hill's Olympics prep hampered by injury
- Phelps to swim in Atlanta for Olympic tuneup
- Parker may miss Olympics for wife's pregnancy
- Former U.S. hockey coach Jack Riley, 95, dies
- IOC chief tours L.A., stays mum on '24 favorite
- Russia cyclist Brezhniva banned for doping