The U.S. Olympic Committee has severed ties with Boston as a potential host city for the 2024 Olympics, ending an effort that was troubled nearly from the moment it started.
- Beach volleyballers Dalhausser, Rosenthal split
- Farah questioned by anti-doping investigator
- Sources: Rehabbing Love to attend USAB camp
- American Wilimovsky wins 10K open-water title
- Olympic equestrian champ Guerdat's ban lifted
- U.S. sweeps China to finish finals unbeaten
- CAS clips rules on women with high testosterone