Throughout more than 120 years of Olympic history, no city has hosted both the winter and summer games. Now, Beijing will be the first do it -- and in the span of just 14 years.
- Ledecky bests own 1500m WR in world prelims
- Blatter won't run for re-election as IOC member
- Franklin beats injury for best backstroke of year
- IOC to order virus tests at Rio's water venues
- Ledecky gets easy win in 400 freestyle at worlds
- IOC poised to act if medalists guilty of doping
- IOC shakes up bid process for 2024 Games