Phonak: Landis had positive test after Stage 17
Floyd Landis' Tour de France victory was thrown into question Thursday when his team said he tested positive for high testosterone levels during Stage 17, when the 30-year-old American champion began his stunning comeback with a gritty charge into the Alps.
The Phonak team suspended Landis, pending results of the backup "B" sample of his drug test. If Landis is found guilty, he could be stripped of the Tour title and fired from the team.
Landis took part ...
Read full story
• Pound backs French lab's credibility in Landis case
• Landis camp cries foul over latest test report
• Landis effect blamed for race cancellation
• Landis to compete at Teva Mountain Games
• French lab begins retesting 'B' sample
• Report: Protocol lapse jeopardizes case
• Landis to release 'Positively False'
• Landis won't race in France in '07
• Landis slams WADA's Pound
• Cyclist acquitted due to errors by lab
• French doping lab tightens security
• Online defense argues lab made mistakes
• Landis has hip surgery
• Landis' former team Phonak shuts down
• Armstrong: Landis said too much
• Landis' 'B' sample tests positive
• DeSimone: Panel permits retests
• Kreidler: Excuses at elevated levels
• Keown: Signs were there
• DeSimone: Dopey statements
• Thompson: Landis denies cheating
• Forde: What's left for fans?