Hood: Floyd Landis FAQ
Floyd Landis is in for the fight of his career. On Thursday, his Phonak team revealed that Landis is the rider who was behind abnormal tests during the final week of the 2006 Tour.
The 30-year-old now finds himself at the center of a brewing controversy that threatens to derail not only his career but the troubled sport of cycling altogether.
Landis can expect the next several days, weeks and even months to be filled with counter-analysis, complicated tests and hearings as he enters ...
Read full story
• Pound backs French lab's credibility in Landis case
• Landis camp cries foul over latest test report
• Landis effect blamed for race cancellation
• Landis to compete at Teva Mountain Games
• French lab begins retesting 'B' sample
• Report: Protocol lapse jeopardizes case
• Landis to release 'Positively False'
• Landis won't race in France in '07
• Landis slams WADA's Pound
• Cyclist acquitted due to errors by lab
• French doping lab tightens security
• Online defense argues lab made mistakes
• Landis has hip surgery
• Landis' former team Phonak shuts down
• Armstrong: Landis said too much
• Landis' 'B' sample tests positive
• DeSimone: Panel permits retests
• Kreidler: Excuses at elevated levels
• Keown: Signs were there
• DeSimone: Dopey statements
• Thompson: Landis denies cheating
• Forde: What's left for fans?