Transcript of LeMond's impromptu press conference
Below is a transcript of Greg LeMond's remarks in an impromptu press conference held in the hallway outside a courtroom after his testimony Thursday at the Floyd Landis arbitration hearing:
"The guy who threatened me last night, as I was leaving, admitted that he called me and tried to apologize. I plan on pursuing this through police. It was a real threat and it was very, I hate to say it, creepy. I think it shows the extent of who he is."
Question from reporter: Why do you ...
Read full story
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency's case against Tour de France winner Floyd Landis started Monday. Bonnie DeSimone gives you the ins and outs of the arbitration hearing.
• Testimony returns to science
• Landis defense disputes data
• Landis' ex-manager enters rehab
• What it all means
CAST OF CHARACTERS
• Who will be there, what roles they will play
THE CASE VS. LANDIS
• Breaking down the doping tests
AN ATHLETE'S STORY
• Ex-track star Reynolds knows Landis' plight
• Events since Landis' 2006 Tour de France win