Fans of Floyd deserved more than this
If I dug into my pocket to give to the Floyd Fairness Fund, I'd be firing off a letter asking for a refund right about now. Over the past few months, Landis raised a reported $600,000 by painting himself as the underdog. Now we learn that, until Thursday, Landis had a manager who thought of himself as a member of the underworld.
The Floyd Fairness Fund had all the qualities of an old-fashioned barnstorming tour. There was the woman from Pennsylvania who didn't have much money, but ...
Read full story
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency's case against Tour de France winner Floyd Landis started Monday. Bonnie DeSimone gives you the ins and outs of the arbitration hearing.
• Testimony returns to science
• Landis defense disputes data
• Landis' ex-manager enters rehab
• What it all means
CAST OF CHARACTERS
• Who will be there, what roles they will play
THE CASE VS. LANDIS
• Breaking down the doping tests
AN ATHLETE'S STORY
• Ex-track star Reynolds knows Landis' plight
• Events since Landis' 2006 Tour de France win