Frank Schleck says he swallowed bug
REDON, France -- Frank Schleck couldn't tell by the taste if it was a bee or wasp. He was merely happy not to develop an allergic reaction after being stung inside his mouth when he swallowed an insect while riding in the Tour de France.
The Leopard-Trek cyclist from Luxembourg had just started the team time trial in Sunday's second stage when his unwelcome visitor arrived.
He told The Associated Press on Monday that he initially "panicked" before remembering previous similar experiences ...
Read full story