Brazil's sports minister said Thursday that he "lamented material and opinions in the press" that the Rio Olympics might be canceled because of the Zika virus outbreak.
- Parker to play for France despite pregnant wife
- Hunter's 3:58.25 mile breaks indoor HS record
- Gut cuts into Vonn's lead with super-G win
- IAAF investigating claims of doping in China
- Ennis-Hill's Olympics prep hampered by injury
- Phelps to swim in Atlanta for Olympic tuneup
- Former U.S. hockey coach Jack Riley, 95, dies