Jordan Spieth expressed enthusiasm about playing for a gold medal at next year's Rio Olympics. Adam Scott, on the other hand, said he'll only play if it fits in his schedule.
- Lord Coe faces calls for 2021 investigation
- Phelps, Ledecky get top honors at Golden Goggles
- Paris still pursuing 2024 Olympics after attacks
- Bowe sets speedskating record in 1,000 meters
- IOC president proposes overhaul of WADA
- Brown withdraws from NHK Trophy with injury
- Fernandez rallies to win gold at Rostelecom Cup