NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: BASS, L.L.C., P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista. FL 32830, who is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: To enter, commencing at 6:30 P.M., February 23, and ending at 11:59:59 A.M., February 26, 2006 ("Term"), complete an official entry form available at the Sponsor's booth at the 2006 Classic ESPN Outdoors Expo, Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL, and deposit it in the entry box at the booth. Entries must be completed by hand at the official Sweepstakes booth; no entries with stamps or labels will be accepted.
3. LIMITATIONS: Each entry must be deposited by 11:59:59 A.M., February 26, 2006. Only one entry per person/household/family. Open only to persons 19 or older upon entering who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D. C. ("Territory") and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, or entries that are altered, defective, delayed, destroyed, fraudulent, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost, multiple, mutilated, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized or unintelligible, even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) 2006 Classic edition Triton TR21X bass boat and trailer with fishing and navigational accessories to be supplied by ESPN2 television show "Bass Tech" (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $67,300). One (1) First Prize: one (1) 2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 V8 double cab truck (ARV: $26,620).Total ARV of all prizes: $93,920. Limit one prize per person/family/household. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitutions allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Both prizes will be awarded provided they are validly claimed by May 1, 2006, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded..
5. PROCEDURES: Sweepstakes will be conducted during the Term. At or about 2:00 P.M., February 26, 2006, in a random drawing, winners will be selected from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified by U.S. Mail on or about February 28, 2006. Disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within ten (10) days after its mailing;  the return of any notice or prize as undeliverable; potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days after its mailing;  potential winner's failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim a prize by May 1, 2006 and  any other non-compliance with official rules ("Rules"). All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner, who will each receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of their prize. Grand Prize will be delivered within two (2) weeks after Sponsor's receipt of Grand Prize winner's acceptance; and First Prize will be delivered within four (4) months after Sponsor's receipt of First Prize winner's acceptance. For list of winners (after February 28, 2006) and/or Rules (before February 26, 2006), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: 2006 CITGO Bassmaster ClassicŪ Sweepstakes, c/o BASS, L.L.C., P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista. FL 32830,
7. CONDITIONS: Each entrant by entering the Sweepstakes agrees that:  he/she will abide by and be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor's decisions;  the entry becomes solely the Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  the Releasees are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto;  the prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose);  winner's acceptance of a prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to use winner's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, the Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes; and in such event, to select winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes;  any portion of any prize not accepted or used by a winner will be forfeited and  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason.
BASSCLASSICS (12-23-05) #1890