BASS announced Thursday the field for the 2010 Bassmaster Elite Series, the most visible and prestigious tournament trail in fishing. The field of 95 of the world's top anglers will visit 8 fisheries during the Elite Series regular season and will compete to advance to the Bassmaster Elite Series postseason.
The decorated field accounts for 15 Bassmaster Classic titles, 19 Toyota Tundra Bassmaster Angler of the Year trophies and more than 200 BASS victories. The Elite circuit will kick off in more than two months with the March 11-14 Duel in the Delta on the California Delta out of Stockton, Calif.
"Once again, the Elite Series, through its difficult set of qualifying standards, has produced a collection of the most talented anglers in the sport," said Jamie Wilkinson, BASS senior director of events and business development.
Please see the complete alphabetically ordered list of qualifying anglers and their hometowns below.
2010 Bassmaster Elite Series Anglers
1. Casey Ashley, Donalds, S.C.
2. Scott Ashmore, Broken Arrow, Okla.
3. Tommy Biffle, Wagoner, Okla.
4. Denny Brauer, Camdenton, Mo.
5. Stephen Browning, Hot Springs, Ark.
6. Mark Burgess, Norton, Mass.
7. Terry Butcher, Talala, Okla.
8. Brent Chapman, Lake Quivira, Kan.
9. Rick Clunn, Ava, Mo.
10. Jeff Connella, Bentley, La.
11. John Crews, Salem, Va.
12. Cliff Crochet, Pierre Part, La.
13. Mark Davis, Mount Ida, Ark.
14. Boyd Duckett, Demopolis, Ala.
15. Guy Eaker, Cherryville, N.C.
16. Paul Elias, Laurel, Miss.
17. Edwin Evers, Talala, Okla.
18. Todd Faircloth, Jasper, Texas
19. Jami Fralick, Martin, S.D.
20. Vince Fulks, Purcell, Okla.
21. Grant Goldbeck, Boerne, Texas
22. Pat Golden, High Point, N.C.
23. Matt Greenblatt, Tequesta, Fla.
24. Chad Griffin, Cresson, Texas
25. Shaw Grigsby, Gainesville, Fla.
26. Wade Grooms, Bonneau Beach, S.C.
27. Greg Hackney, Gonzales, La.
28. Bradley Hallman, Norman, Okla.
29. Charlie Hartley, Grove City, Ohio
30. Byron "B.J." Haseotes, Centerville, Mass.
31. Matt Herren, Trussville, Ala.
32. Kenyon Hill, Norman, Okla.
33. Davy Hite, Ninety Six, S.C.
34. Timmy Horton, Muscle Shoals, Ala.
35. Randy Howell, Springville, Ala.
36. Michael Iaconelli, Pittsgrove, N.J.
37. Alton Jones, Woodway, Texas
38. Kelly Jordon, Mineola, Texas
39. Steve Kennedy, Auburn, Ala.
40. Kotaro Kiriyama, Moody, Ala.
41. Gary Klein, Weatherford, Texas
42. Jeff Kriet, Ardmore, Okla.
43. Bobby Lane, Lakeland, Fla.
44. Chris Lane, Guntersville, Ala.
45. Russ Lane, Prattville, Ala.
46. Jared Lintner, Arroyo Grande, Calif.
47. Bill Lowen, North Bend, Ohio
48. Aaron Martens, Leeds, Ala.
49. Billy McCaghren, Mayflower, Ark.
50. Mike McClelland, Bella Vista, Ark.
51. Mark Menendez, Paducah, Ky.
52. Yusuke Miyazaki, Forney, Texas
53. Ish Monroe, Hughson, Calif.
54. Rick Morris, Lake Gaston, Va.
55. John Murray, Phoenix, Ariz.
56. Britt Myers, Lake Wylie, N.C.
57. James Niggemeyer, Van, Texas
58. Takahiro Omori, Emory, Texas
59. Cliff Pace, Petal, Miss.
60. Keith Poche, Troy, Ala.
61. Pete Ponds, Madison, Miss.
62. Jason Quinn, York, S.C.
63. Matt Reed, Madisonville, Texas
64. Clark Reehm, Russellville, Ark.
65. Skeet Reese, Auburn, Calif.
66. Derek Remitz, Grant, Ala.
67. Marty Robinson, Lyman, S.C.
68. Dean Rojas, Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
69. Scott Rook, Little Rock, Ark.
70. Fred Roumbanis, Bixby, Okla.
71. Zell Rowland, Austin, Texas
72. Bradley Roy, Lancaster, Ky.
73. Bernie Schultz, Gainesville, Fla.
74. Terry Scroggins, San Mateo, Fla.
75. Morizo Shimizu, Suita, Japan
76. Kevin Short, Mayflower, Ark.
77. David Smith, Edmond, Okla.
78. Brian Snowden, Reeds Spring, Mo.
79. Jeremy Starks, Charleston, W.Va.
80. Marty Stone, Fayetteville, N.C.
81. Gerald Swindle, Warrior, Ala.
82. Peter Thliveros, St. Augustine, Fla.
83. Dennis Tietje, Roanoke, La.
84. J. Todd Tucker, Moultrie, Ga.
85. Mark Tucker, Saint Louis, Mo.
86. Mark Tyler, Vian, Okla.
87. Kevin VanDam, Kalamazoo, Mich.
88. Byron Velvick, Del Rio, Texas
89. Greg Vinson, Wetumpka, Ala.
90. Dustin Wilks, Rocky Mount, N.C.
91. Jason Williamson, Wagener, S.C.
92. Kevin Wirth, Crestwood, Ky.
93. Dave Wolak, Wake Forest, N.C.