- Franchitti will stay around racing | Oreovicz
- F1 driver Alonso plans to start cycling team
- Celtics owners invest in electric-car race series
- $5.8M settlement in Calif. off-road crash
- Kahne, Stewart will honor Leffler at Chili Bowl
- McNish, 3-time winner at Le Mans, retires
- Ganassi hires veteran Briscoe to drive 4th car
- Ex-McLaren driver Perez joins Force India
- FIA seeking new F1 team for 2015 or '16
- F1 champ likens rule change to punishment
- F1 changes include double points in final race
- DiCaprio to co-own electric race car team
- Todt re-elected as FIA chief for 2nd term
|No upcoming races in 2013|
Dario Will Be Missed
Dario Franchitti's retirement may not come as a real surprise after his crash in Houston last month. But be happy one of the sport's good guys is still going to be around.
The Unflappable Mr. Force
NHRA Funny Car legend John Force has a message for anyone concerned about the future of his race team: "I will not fail."
LONDON, ENGLAND - DECEMBER 12: Sahara Force India Team Principle Vijay Mallya welcomes Sergio Perez as their new driver on ...