Bernie Ecclestone thinks current manufacturers have too much power after seeing the Red Bull engine saga take another twist in Russia and has floated Cosworth as a potential solution.
- F1 sale could happen this year - Ecclestone
- Bank of America 500 pushed to Sunday due to rain
- Latvala wins Tour of Corsica, 3rd title of season
- Tandy, Pilet win rainy, shortened Petit Le Mans
- Newgarden re-signs with CFH Racing for 2016
- USAC champ among 4 to die in S.C. plane crash
- Late driver Wilson honored by family, IndyCar