Scott Dixon is simply better at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course than anyone else in the IndyCar Series. The question is, can he turn that advantage into a strong championship run?
- Dixon wins pole, eyes another victory at Mid-Ohio
- Krawiec wins Pro Bike Battle, tops qualifying
- Beckman sets NHRA's quickest Funny Car run
- Dungey wins at Washougal for 4th victory of year
- Karam says he offered Carpenter olive branch
- IndyCar conduct code aims to limit driver gripes
- Two Superbike racers die in Laguna Seca crash